Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just another update!


Well...I haven't posted in a couple days, and it is kind of addicting!

This week has been a really great week! SO BUSY! I am glad though. I have been able to get involved in a couple of bible studies to meet new people. I also was able to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner (I was the murderer. muahahahaha) and a girls night. Both were really great. One, it was just good to be social with people my age, but two it was great to just laugh. It has been such a busy serious time of life the last several months; graduating from college, leaving my best friends, finishing up an internship in Dallas...leaving them, raising funds, leaving family, getting to Geneva, adjusting to the culture, absorbing in everything I can...needless to say it was so good to just laugh both nights until it hurt!


I haven't had much work in the YFC office this week. It is an exciting two weeks though. Josh, the director just left for the sates. He is doing a recruiting trip for interns for next year. Keep that in your prayers. I have been working on some administration things! You know I love organization!!!!


Things at Westlake are going really well! I love it. I really love working with youth inside the church setting. I had a good week. I was able to personally meet with two students. Our Friday night program has been going really well too! On Saturday night we had a movie night. We watched over the hedge. It was so cute! We enjoyed it a lot! Below there are three video clips you can watch. You can also click here to see pictures! Some of these pictures you may have seen already, but keep clicking through the album to see the new ones of movie night. Also, you can still look at these pictures if you do not have facebook. So just click on them to go through the entire album. If you are having troubles I would close the window and start the album over.






Also this week I had lunch with the youth pastor I work for (Jesse) and his family. His wife's name is Joy and his daughter's name is Olivia! She is absolutely so adorable. She is also really smart. I think she turns two in December. They also are due with one more baby...November! This week I also am staying at the Leudtke's house. They have been missionaries in Switzerland for over 20 years. Paul actually works at Youth for Christ. So I stayed with their daughter Lexie! We had a lot of fun. If you want to see picts of Olivia as well as pics of me and Lexie click here. Again, some of the pictures you have already seen...continue to click through the album for the new ones.


This morning was really great! I went on a jog and took my camera! If you want to see some wonderful pictures of an Autumn day in the Nyon area CLICK HERE!!!!


I leave for London on Tuesday morning. A youth pastor in the area gave Laura and I inside tips. It will be a really great trip! I will put pictures up when I get back.


Thank you all for contacting me. Also, thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU SIS! PRAYING FOR YOU!!!
-annie