Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Weekend


If you want to stay updated on my Christmas weekend you can look at pictures. Click here.... or you can click on the side archives that start out with Christmas Weekend!

Erika is staying with me! We are planning on having a "Swiss Night" with Fondue and then the next night having an "American Night." We are making our own homemade chicken pot pie! Don't worry...there will be pictures...o yes, we are making a homemade apple pie too!

Counting down the days till my parents get here!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL FELLOW MISSIONARY! i love you girl and hope you have a wonderful Christmas....give your parents extra hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

It is always great to look at your blog and see that always smiling face I remember from when you and Mipp were kids and always having fun. It is great that your family can visit you. Merry Christmas Ashley and Happy New Year!!