Saturday, June 23, 2007

13 days:-(

I have added more pics to my album. Check them out here!!!!


It is official.....time is running out. SO SAD! I am glad that Jac is here to spend it with me! She arrived yesterday in Zurich. We had lunch in Zurich and then headed back to the Geneva area. She helped me do games for Corpus last night and then we all went out after youth last night. I love having her here! Today we are spending time in Geneva and then heading to two different year end parties. Good thing she is not shy!!!!!

I have so many mixed emotions about leaving. I don't want to leave this beautiful place and there are several people that I wish could just come home with me! BUT...I am so excited to be home....10 months...what the!?!?!?!? EAK!!!!! A couple of days ago I went on a hike with a group that is in Geneva for the summer to do some mission work. We went to France and had a FANTASTIC day! Who wouldn't in this scenery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Jac got to visit you!! That is amazing!! I am sure you guys are having the best time!!