Tuesday, June 19, 2007

17 days left....really?

This is SO STRANGE!? I leave Swiss Land in 17 days. I am in tourist mode:-) Wait...I am not sure I ever left that mode:-) I bought some practical souvenirs yesterday. Practical meaning some swiss sticky notes....I LOVE those things!!!


My friend Jac Pizzini is visiting on Friday. O MY GOSH.....I can't believe it! I met this girl when she was just finishing the 8th grade:-) Now she is 17 and about to go into her senior year of high school. She is one of my best friends:-) I can't wait to see this girl and hear about her year.

Her coming is extra special because not only is she my friend, but I have been her intern for the past three summers in Mansfield, Texas. She has taught me so much about working with young people, being their friends, and learning what it means to meet their needs. She has a lot to do with why I am in Switzerland and I thank her for that. So, it will be exciting to have her here and let her see what she has influenced me to do!

No comments: